Terms & Conditions
Please read this carefully. By accessing the Content of this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below, whether or not you register as a user. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
This website is owned and operated by whichplatform.com. whichplatform.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the site at any time. It may exercise this right without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your e-mail address as notified to whichplatform.com. In that event, notice will be deemed to be served 1 hour after transmission or posting.
USE OF SITE CONTENT
All material on this website and any correspondence by e-mail, including the Content and Data within, belong to whichplatform.com. You may retrieve and display Content from the website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content or Data within this website. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from whichplatform.com:
- redistribute any of the Content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content. Requests to republish or redistribute Content should be addressed to whichplatform.com at firstname.lastname@example.org
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
- “Which Platform”, is a product owned and operated by whichplatform.com, Citypoint, 1 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9HT.
- 'Services' means services provided by Which Platform.
- 'User' means an authorised user who accesses or uses the Services.
- 'Content' all information published on this website.
- 'Data' means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
- “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
- The User confirms that they are a financial adviser, intermediary, professional investor or employee of an intermediary platform, and they are not using this site as a private customer as described by the FSA.
- Where appropriate, the User shall provide an FSA number that will be used by whichplatform.com to validate the User’s professional status as detailed in clause 1.
- By accessing or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The User agrees to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 8 and 9.
- On registration, you must provide whichplatform.com with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information (including in particular your e-mail address) by e-mailing email@example.com
- Each registration is for a single User only.
- Each User is allocated a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
- The User shall indemnify whichplatform.com against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password, including use by a third party where the User has allowed or facilitated that third party to have access to any Data received in conjunction with any of the Services, however so received.
- The User shall indemnify whichplatform.com against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against whichplatform.com or Which Platform as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or howsoever arising.
- whichplatform.com takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users. Please refer to whichplatform.com’s Privacy Statement policy.
- whichplatform.com, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of Which Platform or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against whichplatform.com, Which Platform or against any third party in relation to the use of Services.
- whichplatform.com does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through Which Platform;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which whichplatform.com has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on the Which Platform site for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on the Which Platform site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- whichplatform.com and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to the Which Platform site or services.
- Which Platform do not purport to provide legal or other professional advice. whichplatform.com is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by Which Platform.
- Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by Which Platform, whichplatform.com is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in the Which Platform site or supplied by Which Platform.
- The website Services or any part thereof do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell investments in any jurisdiction.
- The website contains links to other World Wide Web sites provided by independent third parties, either directly or through frames. Where possible, whichplatform.com will make clear where such links are being made. whichplatform.com is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- Any arrangements made between you and any third-party named on this website are at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Which Platform may give you the option to subscribe to its e-mail news service. Your use of the Content received through the e-mail news service will be subject to these Terms.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All rights in the Which Platform and other marks owned by whichplatform.com are reserved.
- whichplatform.com reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
- whichplatform.com reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- whichplatform.com reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS / FEEDBACK
- If you have a question about any aspect of Which Platform please do not hesitate to get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help with any query you may have.
This Privacy Statement is published in the United Kingdom (UK) for UK Users as detailed in clause 1 of our Terms and Conditions and relates only to the Which Platform services.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how whichplatform.com collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our Web site.
We limit the collection of information about our User to what we need to know to maintain the accuracy of our records, to verify the identity and assess the identity of our Users, to assist us in providing a high standard of service, and to fulfil any legal and regulatory requirements.
We may use information you have given us, for example, to provide a service, measure User interest in our various services and inform you about other products or services.
It is a requirement of our registration process that a User provides us with an email address. This email address may be used to provide notices, instructions, help, support or other communications in relation to our services. An email address may also be used to inform a User of other products or services we provide which may be of interest to them.
Please note that we do not provide your email address to any 3rd Party business partners. However, we may contact you on behalf of a business partner. Keep in mind that if you take advantage of an offer from an whichplatform.com business partner and become their customer, they may wish to send offers to you. In this case, you will need to inform them separately if you wish to decline receiving future offers from them.
Our goal is to deliver products and services to people who we believe will find them relevant and of value. These are developed and managed under strict conditions designed to safeguard the security and privacy of a User’s personal information. However, at any time you may request not to receive these offers by writing to us at whichplatform.com, Citypoint, No. 1 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y9HT.
Your Right of Access and Correction
You have the right to receive copies of your personal information held on our computer systems and certain other written records on written request and payment of an appropriate fee. If you require a copy of such information please write to us at whichplatform.com, Citypoint, No. 1 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y9HT.
Linked Internet Sites
You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link from our website may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein.